Pedal Brisbane is calling on designers and design enthusiasts nationally to submit concepts for Pedal On, the 2014 Brisbane Design Competition of all things bicycle related.
In keeping with Pedal Brisbane’s aim of promoting all things bicycle, from aesthetics to advocacy, the theme for this year’s Design Competition is ‘Visibility’.
Take on one of the design briefs from a choice of four design categories:
· Industrial and interior design
· Interactive and visual design
· Urban and landscape design
· Fashion design
The competition is a two stage process:
1. Submit a convincing poster illustrating your brilliant cycling idea.
2. Successful entrants will have their poster exhibited in the Queensland Museum and be invited to develop a prototype or pitch as a part of the Pedal Brisbane event on 29th November 2014, with the chance to show their work to industry judges and win great prizes