If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your TREADLIE magazine, you may claim a full refund of your subscription, by contacting us prior to the magazine cutoff dates posted on www.treadlie.com.au, or within 1 week of your transaction processing date, whichever comes first.
You may cancel your Subscription at any time during your subscription term. If you choose to cancel your Subscription, please note that we do not issue refunds on magazines already delivered (except where required by law).
You may request a refund for all magazines not yet delivered, by contacting us at email@example.com. The amount to be refunded will be a pro rata value based on the number of magazines already issued.
Money will be refunded into the account of the original purchaser.
If an error in processing was made on our part, or due to a technical error for online subscriptions, the full value of any non-delivered magazines will be refunded in full.
This agreement forms the conditions of supply of material on, use of and access to treadlie.com.au. Your continued use of treadlie.com.au constitutes an affirmative, acknowledgment and agreement by you that you accept and agree to abide and be bound by these conditions and any modifications. Should you object to any of these conditions or any subsequent modifications your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of treadlie.com.au Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties All material on treadlie.com.au is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Your use of treadlie.com.au is at your sole risk. Green Press Pty Ltd or its directors or employees make any representation or warranty that: (i) any material on treadlie.com.au will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or (ii) your access to treadlie.com.au will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. treadlie.com.au will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on treadlie.com.au, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software. Online Security At treadlie.com.au we take your online security very seriously. As such, we have prepared the following guidelines and information to help you enjoy trouble free browsing when visiting our websites or interacting with our email messages.
- treadlie.com.au will never ask you to provide personal information like your bank details, credit card details, your address, driving licence or passport numbers via email.
- If you’re making an online purchase from treadlie.com.au and are required to provide us with your bank or credit card details, this will be carried out via a secure gateway. Check that a locked padlock symbol appears at the foot of the browser in which you are entering your details. The URL should also change, to start with ‘https://…’ instead of ‘//…’
- Be sure to double check the website address at the top of your browser.
- Publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- Use any automated scripting tools or software;
- Engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using treadlie.com.au any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- Breach any applicable laws or regulations.
Treadlie Magazine has no obligation to monitor any user’s use of treadlie.com.au, however treadlie.com.au retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You will indemnify Green PressPty Ltd if Green Press Pty Ltd suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on treadlie.com.au. Third party links and advertising Hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties will appear on treadlie.com.au from time to time. These websites do not form part of treadlie.com.au and are not under the control of Treadlie Magazine nor does Treadlie Magazine have any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website.. treadlie.com.au displays third party advertisements, which may or may not contain hyperlinks or referral buttons to websites operated by third parties. The display of such advertising does not in any way imply a recommendation or endorsement by Treadlie Magazine of the relevant advertiser, its products or services or any such linked website. If you contact a third party using functionality provided on treadlie.com.au, including via e-mail, Treadlie Magazine accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and the relevant third party. Limitation of liability Treadlie Magazine does not exclude any rights and remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act or any similar State or Territory legislation that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise Treadlie Magazine exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, Treadlie Magazine’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at Treadlie Magazine’s option, to: in the case of services supplied or offered by Treadlie Magazine:
- The payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and in the case of goods supplied or offered by Treadlie Magazine:
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- The repair of the goods;
- The payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
- The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You expressly agree and understand that in no circumstances will Treadlie Magazine or its related bodies corporate be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising (including but not limited to any act or omission by Treadlie Magazine) which result from (i) the use of or access to or any inability to use or access to australiantraveller.com or any material on treadlie.com.au; (ii) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data. Excluding liability for negligence the maximum liability of Treadlie Magazine and its related bodies corporate is equivalent to the total of any amounts you have paid to Treadlie Magazine in respect of goods or services supplied to you by Treadlie Magazine. Applicable law These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use or membership of and access to greenmagazine.com.au will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
Green Press Pty Ltd ABN: 75124290973