Introducing COLTRANE, a FREITAG bag that now clips on to the front of a Brompton folding bike. It fits and functions perfectly either on the bike or on your back and comes in a range of fetching colours.
This special version of the prototypical, rectangular, recycled FREITAG backpack can be turned through 90 degrees and unfold its full potential on any Brompton folding bike, except Brompton Electric.
● Made of used truck tarp, this unique piece comes with an aluminum Brompton front carrier frame and, thanks to its Velcro® straps, can be easily removed.
● Can be used as a backpack with or without the aluminum frame.
● Backpack straps attach magnetically–and almost magically– to the back of the bag, enabling one-handed docking and removal on any Brompton bike with any handlebar type, except Brompton Electric.
● Double-zippered, padded main compartment made of recycled PET fabric with rapid access to the laptop compartment.
● Zippered outer compartment is easily accessed from the saddle when you hit a red light.
● Extra-long key strap so you can unlock your door even when the backpack is fixed to the bike.
● Includes a mud flap cut from the same tarp that bolts to the front fender of any Brompton bike.
Available now at FREITAG Stores, Brompton Junctions and on freitag.ch