2012 saw fixed.org.au’s inaugral Show ‘n Shine at the Electron Workshop. Never ones to rest on their laurels the guys have decided to hold the event again this year, only bigger and better! Last year saw over 70 bikes entered and hundreds of people rock up to ooooh and ahhh appropriately, share the prizes and the fun and this year promises to be even better with categories and registration refined to maximise the fun and minimise the hassle. Licensing for the venue has also been sorted so beers, and possibly ciders and other poisons will also be available in addition to many other goodies!
Categories this year will be:
– Road Bikes (pre Integrated shifting)
– Road Bikes (Integrated shifting and onwards including retro roadies with brifters)
– Track (race ready, not for the street)
– Matchy Match (this will be fun! what matches is up to you! Date/Colour/Team/Kit & bike/components. If you can argue they match, you can enter it)
– Rando/Tourer/Commuter (got racks? carry luggage? mudguards? you’re set).
– Fixie (says it …