Held on Sunday 28 October, Fitz’s Challenge is one of Australia’s toughest hill climbing events. This year, the event will unfold in the Brindabella Ranges in the ACT.
All five rides start and finish at the event hub at Stromlo Forest Park. The rides are:
- 255-kilometre Fitz’s Extreme
- 210-kilometre Fitz’s Epic
- 165-kilometre Fitz’s Classic
- 105-kilometre Tharwa Challenge
- 50-kilometre Tidbinbilla Challenge
Between the five rides on offer, any rider is sure to find something that tickles their fancy. Fitz’s Challenge is an event with a strong social conscience also, and fundraises for The Kids’ Cancer Project.
For more information and to register, head to: fitzs.com.au
Image: Fitz’s Challenge